Monday, June 24, 2013

The Ford Mustang

A guy is driving his Ford Mustang home from work one day. He spots an incredibly obese man sitting on the curb next to a bicycle, breathing heavily. He stops and asks the man what's wrong. The man said that his doctor told him he needed to exercise and lose some weight. As he could barely run he decided to ride his bike. However, on his first day out he had ridden to far from home and couldn't make it back.

The man has time before he needs to be home so he says"I have a rope in my car I can pull you home. If I get going to fast ring this bell and I will slow down."

When they have only gone a little ways down the road a camaro pulls up next to the mustang. As camaros and mustangs are wont to do they race.

A police officer spots them and radios to his partner "I've got a mustang racing a camaro" to which his partner replies alright I'll stop them."

The first officer replies"its not them I'm worried about its the three hundred pound guy on a bike ringing a bell to get them to pull over so he can pass that has me concerned."

No comments:

Post a Comment